Pet Deli Frozen Puppy Mince
Lamb, Chicken, Tripe, Heart, Wild venison Offal and Salmon Roe. The benefits you will receive from our puppy mince is the following:
- Lamb: rich in EPA Omega 3 fatty acids which acts as a anti-inflammatory in the dogs system.
- Chicken: High in protein and calcium. Protein being essential in a puppy/dog’s diet supplying amino acids to build hair, skin, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage and calcium to support with growth, maintaining healthy bones and teeth, supports proper muscle building and function, heart health and maintaining a healthy nervous system.
- Green Tripe: Contains high levels of calcium, phosphorus, amino acids, and omegas 3 and 6
- Heart: An excellent source of Vitamins B6 and B12, and niacin which helps with blood circulation. It is also rich in minerals such as magnesium and phosphorus which helps form bones and teeth, helps the muscles, kidney, and heart function as well and selenium which aids in the correct function of the metabolism. It also contains potassium which is necessary to keep the heart beating in rhythm.
- Wild Venison Offal: complete set of organs offering the dog a wide variety of vitamins and minerals such as iron, zinc, collagen, vitamin A, C, E,K, and B12.
- Salmon Roe: Helps absorbs the healthy fats and use them efficiently, it is also high in protein and nutrient rich in vitamin A, C and E which helps boost the immune system. Its also high in Omega 3 which is a great anti-inflammatory.
Even though this product is specifically designed for puppies you will find its great for adult and senior dogs as well as it provides a variety of benefits for your dog.
- Shiny, soft coats & reduced doggie odour - feeding Pet Deli to your furry friend, will produce a shiny, soft coat and help reduce shedding. You’ll see the difference after just a couple of weeks.
- Dental benefits – Pet Deli recommends you feed your dog a balanced diet including meaty bones. The meaty bones and fibrous tissues in a natural, raw feeding diet will keep teeth clean and healthy.
- Less mess – when your dog eats Pet Deli, you’ll see a lot less smelly waste on the lawn. A natural, grain free diet means the dogs use more of what they eat to live happy, healthy lives.
- Reduced allergies – feeding Pet Deli may diminish the clinical signs associated with food allergies.
- Reduced water intake – Pet Deli will improve your dog’s digestion, meaning your pet won’t need the excessive amounts of water necessary to break down a dry food diet. This results in less drooling and improved liver and kidney functions to help the overall long-term health of your pet.
Ingredients: Lamb, Chicken, Wild Venison Offal, Heart, Green Tripe and Salmon Roe.
Made Specifically for: Puppies but is great for dogs of all ages.